DENTAL IMPLANTOLOGY OMNIDENTAL Plovdiv
Dental implants are the best and in some cases the only solution for recovery from various dental defects. These devices, implanted into the bone to replace missing teeth, have the following characteristics:
– they are made of a biocompatible material which is accepted by the human body
– they have pre-roughened surface which creates favourable conditions for stable integration into the bone
– their specific shape allows tight bonding and protects the bone from excess loads
Dental implants are suitable if:
PHOTOS OF YOUR CHOICE
– you miss one or more teeth: the implant is placed in the gap between the teeth, thus avoiding the thinning of healthy adjacent teeth
– you have large gaps between existing teeth: implants are placed into these spaces, and together with the existing teeth serve as the basis for a denture, which can be removable or fixed (dental bridge)
– your jaws have reached their full development
– you maintain excellent oral hygiene
– you cannot or do not want to wear dentures
– you want to improve your speech or dream of a beautiful smile
Periodontology and oral hygiene ПАРОДОНТОЛОГИЯ И ОРАЛНА ХИГИЕНА
We offer the following services in this field:
PHOTOS AND VIDEO BEFORE AND AFTER REMOVAL OF CALCULUS
– Removal of calculus, supra- and subgingivally. Calculus cannot be removed using only toothbrush and toothpaste; it requires a manipulation by a dentist. This is why you need to visit your dentist 2-3 times a year.
The everyday cleaning of teeth with toothbrush and toothpaste is essential to maintaining good oral hygiene. Our dentists will explain in detail and demonstrate how to brush our teeth and use dental floss.
– Closed curettage: removal of calculus, plaque, necrotic cementum, endotoxins, etc. from the root surface, without opening the gum.
– Open curettage: removal of calculus, plaque, necrotic cementum, endotoxins, etc. from the root surface.
– Mucogingival surgery
– Bone regeneration surgery
– Aesthetic periodontal surgery